History of hotel and family Tripič
- The owners Vera in Krsto Tripič began their independent path by renting the Ažman Inn in Nomenj (11.3.1977).
- On 13 June 1978 they moved into the Pirc Villa at Lake Bohinj – the Lev Restaurant.
- On 30 December 1981 they became the first to rent Restaurant Zois Manor in Bohinjska Bistrica
- On 17 December 1986 they opened Boarding House Tripič at Triglavska cesta No. 13 in Bohinjska Bistrica, which is where we are today. This was the location of Trojar vila, which the spouses bought along with the estate, and turned it into a boarding house.
- On 1 January 2010 we changed the name into Hotel – Family Hotel Tripič; the hotel can accommodate 50 guests and houses 2 restaurants with a total seating capacity of 150 as well as a summer terrace with 90 seats.
In 2010, in the context of the Bohinj Municipality festival, Family Hotel Tripič received a GOLDEN AWARD OF THE BOHINJ MUNICIPALITY.
On its own as well as in the context of the catering section of the Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business Radovljica, Restaurant Tripič takes part in numerous feasts, fairs and presentations. Listed below are a few of the awards presented to us.
- 1997 Gorenjska award at the Gorenjska Craft Fair: for quality and remarkable achievements in the field of craft and entrepreneurship.
- Golden Award for the quality of products and services at the Catering and Tourist Convention, 2003
- Bronze Award of the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia for quality, 2008
- Numerous awards for participating in Catering and Tourist Conventions around Slovenia
- Numerous awards for successful performance in the bodies of the Chamber of Craft and Small Business
- Gorenjska citizen of the month as chosen by the Gorenjski glas readers