3-day cycling package – Bohinj – Podbrdo
3-DAY CYCLING PACKAGE BOHINJ-PODBRDO includes:
- 3 nights half board accommodation (lavish buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch or dinner),
- Tourist tax,
- 1x 3-hour ticket for Aquapark Bohinj (50m from hotel),
- 1-day bicycle and helmet rental,
- 1 isotonic drink,
- Moderately difficult cycling tour Bohinjska Bistrica-Podbrdo,
- Visit to the Tomaž Godec Museum in Bohinjska Bistrica (200 m from hotel) with its permanent collections – Little War Museum of the Isonzo Front 1915-1917) and Leather-Tanning Museum.
24 km, 765 m rise to Podbrdo, 2-3 hours, moderately difficult tour
Route description: a combination of cycling and train ride is available. The ascent to Soriška planina has a rise of 770 m and can be left out by boarding the passenger or car train in Bohinjska Bistrica, which takes you through the 6327 m long tunnel to Podbrdo. In Podbrdo, you can mount your bicycle and return over Soriška planina. Or you can pedal 12 km uphill to Soriška planina and descend to Podbrdo, where you board the train and return to Bohinjska Bistrica.
Package price: 152.62€/person
The price does not include the train ride from Bohinjska Bistrica to Podbrdo or back.
Neither does the price include a cycling guide. If required, a guide can be provided against payment.