The tradition of the Tripič inn and pizzeria dates back to 1986, when spouses Vera and Krsto turned the famous Trojar Villa into a building housing 5 rooms, an inn with 80 seats and a pizzeria with 40 seats.
Two restaurants and covered summer terrace
- We accept up to 150 guests in one group,
- Group menu,
- Organisation of weddings, parties,
- Tourist menu.
- Bohinj trout,
- Veal ragout, buckwheat mush, tripes,
- Homemade blood and grilled sausage,
- Country style plate, …
Dishes from the house:
- Escalope “Rokovnjaški” in piquant sauce,
- Spit-roasted medaillons,
- Rumpsteack, …
For all informations and reservations please contact us on our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/fax number: 00386 (0)4 572 12 82